Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN) is a local NGO based on Marie Stopes International in Nepal whose main aim is to aware the Nepalese people about Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health Services. Through different channels, they are spreading social awareness in different parts of Nepal. They follow the statement, “every individual has the right to have children by choice, not by chance.
Currently, they are looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Project Officer.
- Job Position: Project Officer
- Required Number: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu (need to go for frequent field visit)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must complete the bachelor’s degree in Public Health/Social work/Development studies or any related field.
- Must have good knowledge about CSE, Sexual Reproductive Health and Family Planning.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of Adolescent, Youth and Gender specifically on CSE (comprehensive sexuality education)
- Strong ability to draft quality reports and case stories.
- Proper implementation of project activities.
- Building a good relationship with the district-level staff.
- The project must be delivered on time. with proper coordination and quality implementation.
How to Apply
Anyone interested in the job and meets all the requirements as described above can send their recent CV along with the cover letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np before April 16, 2020.
If you want to know further information about the job or selection process, you can visit www.mariestopes.org.np
If you are applying through email, don’t forget to mention the position in the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the further selection process.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.